Visualize important metrics at a glance, and quickly identify areas where more help is needed
Most businesses already track activities and various marketing activities such as sales quotas or customer-acquisition targets. But those values are just high-level snapshots that offer no insights to explain why you got those results. Further, the indicators are often scattered throughout the organization and they are rarely connected to the organization’s overall objectives.
KPI Karta changes all that
Not only does it help identify key activities that should be measured at every level, it also visually delivers information—all in one place—that helps you improve and achieve even greater success. KPI Karta tells you both how you are doing and why, so you can make changes RIGHT NOW.
And all indicators are mapped out in one easy-to-understand, cloud-based graphic illustration that shows
- who is responsible for each activity;
- how much has been accomplished;
- how all indicators relate to each other; and
- how they are connected to your organizational goals, a critical element as you monitor your progress.
Visual map shows how activities are progressing
KPI Karta provides an elegant visual that shows how activities are progressing towards defined targets - without requiring drill-down or navigating away from the main view. In this example, the values represent the percent completion of each activity versus your target. The activities of A are aggregated to total the values for B. The values for C aggregate up to D and those two totals add up to E.
Click any “node” to drill down for more detail
Clicking on a “node” on the Karta map reveals the node’s title, type, category, start date, due date, % progress vs. target and the person responsible for the action.
Choose who you share with
Security settings allow each Karta “owner” to specify which groups can view, modify, create, delete or author the Karta.
KPI Karta benefits
- Used by Fortune 500’s – proven methodology used to identify actionable KPIs and to map out the activities and actions necessary for project success
- Creates Hierarchical Tree – maps out how activities and processes align with corporate goals and how they fit into the organization
- Drill-down – immediately see what is causing performance issues from the visual interface or click any value for additional details
- Improves company acceptance and buy in – every person understands how KPIs are derived and can see their own contribution